POINTS OF ATTENTION
To keep it safe for all visitors who come to my studio (and also home) and yourself, the following rules apply:
- The RIVM rules remain applicable at all times. That means: a class in the studio is not possible if you show cold or flu-like symptoms, such as a runny nose, sneezing, coughing, raised temperature, or other forms of discomfort. You can of course follow the lesson online, so you never have to miss a lesson with me! This also applies if you don’t feel like getting out in the car or by bike that day!
- Please wash hands after entering.
- I clean the keys of the piano between all students and of course I keep to the rules myself! I am vaccinated and my family is too.
- If you have been in contact with someone who may have corona or someone in your family has corona, or you have just come from a country that is classified as a risk area, you will also only take the class online. This also applies to vaccinees.
- If the situation changes (there are more infections or a new wave is coming) then the lessons may be online for a while.
- The rules must be carefully observed. If a student comes to the door with one of above mentioned symptoms, I will not be able to admit him or her. In that case, the online lessons are the perfect solution!
- Only vaccinated adults are allowed into the studio.
I wish everybody a wonderful summer and look forward to meeting everyone again in the studio!